Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a Multinational Engineering and Contracting Company as well as a telecom services provider with 15 years of experience in Africa delivering quality services to its clients across infrastructures sectors such as telecom, general construction, water, health and power sectors. The company supports turnkey projects, professional works and services under the umbrella of a single facilities provider while adhering to worldwide standards.
The company now seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will maintain and enhance the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- You will make a significant contribution to the strategic direction and management of the company’s business through advice and implementation of people and culture solutions to ensure effectiveness in attracting, managing, developing, motivating and retaining top quality staff.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience managing human resources in a structured organisation.
- You must have a deep and up-to-date knowledge in HR development and be versatile in the Nigerian Labour law.
- You must have all-round management abilities with strengths in communication, administration and influencing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Closing Date: 11th December, 2019