ROLE: HR MANAGER
INDUSTRY: Business Consulting/Outsourcing Solutions Company
JOB TYPE: Full Time
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Managing the recruitment and selection process
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
• Developing and updating the company’s performance management process
• Developing and recommending personnel policies and procedures
• Responsible for Employee Relations
• To handle the administrative processing of grievance issues and escalations from resourced employees.
• Manage resourced employee’s onboarding and training process; ensures the appropriate resourced employee’s paperwork (i.e identity card) is completed accurately.
• Support in the administration of Performance Management processes for resourced employee’s e.g. performance objective drafting, performance appraisal administration etc.
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
• Overseeing exit interviews
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• BSc in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related other related fields
• Member of CIPM or CIPM in view
• Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
• People-oriented and result-driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply using link
Click here to Apply
NOTE: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.