HUMAN RESOURCE NEEDED!!!
EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited seek to hire a Head, HR
Location: FCT, Abuja
• Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of the HR Department.
• Oversee and manage the work of all HR staff, encouraging ongoing development of all HR staff.
• Provide consultation to Executive Management on strategic staffing plans, compensation and benefits, training and development, and all other HR functions.
• Manage the engagement of strategic hires and the implementation of a working performance management system.
• Coordinate an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs, providing necessary education and materials to employees including Employee Handbook.
• Develop and monitor annual HR budget that includes Human Resources Services e.g. employee recognition, team bonding activities, benefits administration, etc.
• Revise the existing department’s vision, goals and objectives to align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Supervise the development of departmental KPIs that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Executive Management as necessary or as requested, to track strategic goal accomplishments.
• Develop constructive HR strategies and policies.
• Responsible for compliance with statutory and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
• Drive change management programs and effective culture changes that are required to ensure the success of the organization.
• Ensure appropriate system of communications, quality measures, monitoring and review are in place to support organizational change, culture and values.
• Any other task as assigned by Executive Management.
• B.Sc in Social Sciences or Humanities
• Membership of CIPM or any other HR body
• SAP HR Compliant
• 7+ years of experience
• Interpersonal skill
• Analytical skill
• Organizational skill
• Conflict Resolution
• Change Management
• Negotiation skill, etc.
Method of Application
interested applicants should send their CV to: https://bit.ly/39FUlIp
Closing closes: 1th January, 2020
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.