HR opening in Benin –Edo state. Kindly DM with CV of candidates who resides/work in Edo or adjoining states only.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Benin-Edo State
Reporting to: The Head HR and Administration
Manages: HR support, Admin and Outsourced HRBP
Successful candidate will build and develop relationships with managers and staff at all levels and will provide support and advice on a range of HR matters.
The HR Manager will lead all HR’s practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high performance culture emphasizing quality, productivity, goal attainment and empowerment and is responsible for the development of processes and reporting metrics that support the achievement of the Company’s business goals as well as acting as talent expert for the Plant.
• Ensure adherence of the company policy as contained in the staff handbook.
• Ensure efficient delivery of service at Benin Site Clinic and Canteen
• Ensure adherence to Manning Template for the plant
• Coordinate the Performance Management System at the plant
• Manage Industrial Relations-Resolve union issues via regular meetings and dialogue as the case may be.
• Manage all aspect of employee compensation and benefits within the plant
• Data Management at Plant Level including monthly HR reporting
• Staff Welfare administration at plant level: Leave Processing; organizing wellness programmes such as health talks, health-check, statutory health surveillance check; Manage HMO scheme by registering new enrollees, handling issues relating to service providers.
• Process Internal loan request by staff and pass on for disbursement
• Manager Vendors- canteen, Staff Clinic and retainership and other suppliers
• Develops a wide variety of written materials for the purpose of conveying information.
• Participates in and supports the documentation and investigations of workplace complaints and allegations such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, and policy violations.
• Leads or contributes to corporate initiatives and projects such as the employee recognition program, the corporate social responsibility program, the annual employee feedback survey, and other initiatives that will increase employees’ commitment to the business
• HR Planning and Strategy
• Collaborate with HR team to develop HR strategic plan in line with the business’s value creation plan
• Implementing initiatives that will deliver the strategic plans.
• Develop HR financial plan and budget, ensure the management of cost and resources
• HR Business Partnering
• Manage HR function within the plant by coordinating all HR activities including Talent acquisition, Career management, Learning and development, Performance management, Policy Implementation and Staff Welfare as would be agreed at the beginning of the financial year
• Provide strategic insight and support on human resources matters at the plant to aid business decision, identify related risks within the workforce and host communities; develop and deploy mitigating strategies.
• Talent Acquisition
• When required, take responsibility for the seamless process of acquiring talent for the region.
• Performance Management
• Work with the Talent team in coordinating performance management within region of cover. See to the prompt kick-off and documentation, continuous monitoring, evaluation and implementation of performance system.
• Assists Line Managers in defining goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions as would be agreed with the Talent Team.
• Bachelor Degree (B.Sc.) or HND
• 4-6 years of work experience in Human Resources, 2 of which should be a supervisory role in a Human Resource function within a unionized manufacturing company
• Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD)
• Good Negotiation, Leadership skills and Networking skill.
• Excellent communication and influential skills
• Great organizational and team player skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Reward Management
• Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law
• HR Analytics
• Talent Management
• Project Management
Method of Application
Kindly DM with CV of candidates who resides/work in Edo or adjoining states only on this Num. 08141355311
Closing Date: November 10, 2020