Position: Human Resource Manager in Heartland Alliance Int’l.
Part of the Criteria for selection
- At least a Bachelor Degree/HND in Human Resource Management or Management related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience working on USG or ether donor funded projects in a similar role
- Knowledge of human resource principles, techniques and procedures as well as strategies to assess and resolve human resource issues.
- Excellent oral and written Language communication skills. Demonstrated competency in public speaking and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in Ii timely manner.
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange; Widows operating systems; and other software routinely used by Heartland Alliance.
- Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups.
To apply, kindly submit a one-page (300 words) cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, e-mail and phone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your full name and position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Candidates must be available for immediate employment. Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other inquiries, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20/01/2015