The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
- Supports the HR unit in daily tasks
- Responsible for handling employees files
- Follow up for issuance of staff identity cards
- Responsible for updating staff holiday balances
- Certificate in Secretarial training and previous work experience
- Very good organisational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Very good computer skills
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
- Ability to work independently arid capacity to take initiatives when appropriate
- Team-work oriented with sound communication skills
- Punctual, reliable, confirmed organisational skills
- Sound empathy when dealing with people/beneficiaries
- Adaptability and capacity to integrate changes
- Sound capacity to strictly apply ICRC rules and working procedures.
Method of Application
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma) to the Administrator ICRC
No 31 Pope John Paul II Street
The last day for the submission of the applications will be 24.03.2015
Please clearly indicate “HR Clerk” on the envelope and seal it. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The ICRC is an impartial, neutral, and independent international humanitarian organisation.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website at www.icrc.org.
Closing Date: 24/03/2015