BAO Systems is changing how governments, NGOs and international agencies collect, analyze and report their data. Our platform as a service offering of DHIS 2 is modernizing how open source health information management systems are configured and deployed. BAO Systems is the largest US-based DHIS 2 consulting and hosting firm in North America. Since our founding in 2012, we have worked at a global scale to solve tough challenges faced by organizations across a variety of sectors, including health, education, sanitation, refugee assistance, and nutrition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Human Resources Generalist
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- BAO Systems, a leading technology company that partners with health and development partners globally, is seeking a motivated Human Resource Generalist/Office Manager to join our team in our Abuja, Nigeria office.
- The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for various functions of the Human Resource department, including payroll operations, office management and administration of company policies.
- Preparation and processing of payroll in accordance with current Nigerian labor law guidelines and regulations
- Ensure payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Verify that all payroll changes are processed correctly
- Work closely with Human Resources and Finances on all payroll related matters
- Manage day-to-day office operations of our Abuja, Nigeria office
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required
- A minimum of three years of experience in Payroll, Finance and or Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of Nigerian employer payroll laws and regulations
- Strong ability to multitask
- Hands-on/practical experience with payroll/financial systems
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all time
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Closing Date: January 18th, 2021
Method of Application