HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze internal business processes, structures, design and deliver leading-edge HR practices.
- Establish and communicate clear targets/performance expectations to staff.
- Refine measurement of ROI (return on investment) in Human Capital and align measurements with reward and recognition programs
- Lead change and sustain excellence at meeting customer needs
- champion and maintain a dynamic culture that promotes productivity and keeps staff motivation turbocharged
- Manage employee safety, welfare, wellness and health in compliance with the law
- Coordinating compensation administration, including salary surveys, benefits and the payroll
- Responsible for the review, updating and implementation of the Human Resources policy
- Handling recruitment, induction and placement functions, staff grievances and discipline
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Identify recruitment needs, strategic competencies and forecast the critical skills requirement
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage.
Closing Date: 21st March, 2020
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- HR Certification is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR, with at least 3 years of HR Managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
- The ideal candidate must have practical experience of setting up an HR structure
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; not afraid to speak up when required.
- Proficient in the use of HR software and MS Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.