Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- This role has a HR generalist focus supporting all aspects of HR including (but not limited to): recruitment and selection, learning and development, administration, performance management, compensation and benefits, HMO, travels and protocols, fleet management, and safety and HR reporting.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in HR or similar field is required.
- OND in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Computer Skills – to create digital reports using software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and so on
- Knowledge of HR functions e.g. payroll, pension and overtime computation, fleet management, protocols/travels Management, courier services/dispatch etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 7th January, 2020