Human Resources/Admin Manager in Conglomerate
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the HR/Admin functions of the Branch- Recruitment, Selection and Placement under the guidance of the Head Office;
- Compliance with HR policies and procedures; Oversee employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Responsible for the registration of staff for HMO/ PFA;
- Maintain staff MIS at the Branch level;
- Preparation of HR/Admin. Budget of the branch;
- Training and Development;
- liaise with relevant government establishments;
- Compensation and Benefits Administration;
- Supervision of the security etc
- B.Sc/HND in any of the humanities/social sciences plus at least five to seven years relevant work experience.
- Membership of CIPM is a must with high proficiency in the usage of computer applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to:
2015Hrrecruiter2@gmail.com. Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note and specify your preferred location/mail.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29/01/2015