Indigenous Oil Servicing Company with Head Office in Port Harcourt, is seeking a man Resources Manager who could develop effective relationship with line managers and provide professional HR service to the business.
- Performance Management – deliver performance management programs that
drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and Selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection
process, and assist line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
Learning and Development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training
- Human Resources Policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources
policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and
promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and Management of Human Resource Metrics – produce reports on
key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover and
other performance indicators.
- Leadership -initiates and direct mentoring programs and other in-house
coaching to help staff reach their potentials.
- A tertiary qualification in any of the Social Sciences passed at First Class level. Professional certification in human resources management and extensive knowledge of and experience of over 10years within an HR environment, part of which must be at senior management level.
- A demonstrable track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within an oil and gas multi-business environment.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrate commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
Method of Application
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates who fulfill the conditions would be invited for written interview.
Closing Date: 10/03/2015