At Potter’s Touch High School we believe that every child has unique abilities and talent that can be discovered and nurtured to enable them reach their full potential. Inculcating in them the value of projecting their best effort according to their abilities, character and competence, providing an enabling environment to students who will be active learners responsible for their learning and transforming them into exquisite human beings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Teacher
Job Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Applicants should possess the following academic qualifications:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent Degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in related field.
- Must have experience working with Nigerian British curricula
- Must have the capacity to drive ideas through teamwork and collaboration
- Relevant certification in field would be an advantage (TKT; IGCSE)
IT Knowledge and Skill:
- Extensive knowledge and skills about PC’s including Windows operating systems, word processing programs, Access, desk top publishing, spreadsheets and other programs.
- Have capacity to work with computer hardware including installation and operation of modems, printers, scanners and other peripheral equipment.
- Have capacity to Instruct users on new technologies, software programs and applications.
- A competitive salary & accommodation.
Method of Applicaation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 1st July, 2020