The preferred candidate should be able to carry out the following;
- Plan and implement all import and export transportation strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government regulations.
- Partner with suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within required timeframe and obtain best freight rates at all times.
- Design, evaluate and renew all contracts as per requirement, monitor and prepare reports for all import activities and recommend changes if required.
- Provide all insurance on shipments and design and execute all corrective action plans for processes
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
Candidates for this position must possess not less than 5 years experience in a related function with a first degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should, forward their application and CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 10/03/2015