ConSol Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Engineer
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall IT system.
- Monitors functioning of equipment and makes necessary modifications to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
- Specifies power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Tests and verifies hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference.
- Assembles and modifies existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Provides training and support to users, and recommend purchase of equipment Selects hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements. Provides and maintains the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). Performs any other tasks assigned by the IS Manager/Head of IT.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related disciplines. Possession of relevant information technology certifications is essential. Excellent knowledge of computer software
Professional Qualification: Qualification
- Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies: CCNA, MCITP, ITIL
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
Closing Date: 31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Application for the role of IS Engineer” as the subject of your mail.