Conserveria Africana Limited is a fast growing, well established FMCG food company located at Ota. We are a multinational FMCG company, makers of popular brands like Jago Instant Full Cream Milk Powder, Jago Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk, and Gino brands of Tin Tomato, Baked Beans, Sweet corn, Marrow fat peas, Curry, Matches, Mayonnaise, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Assist in the management team, make a constructive and effective contribution to the formulation of the Company’s key business and service objectives, formulate and progress information systems strategies that allow the company to achieve its objectives.
- Manage the Information Systems Department, ensuring delivery of appropriate services, support and informing users and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure optimal utilization of information system resources at all times.
- Determine the most appropriate design, integration of solutions into existing infrastructure to support the business, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies.
- Identify and prioritize ongoing departmental deliverables.
- Contribute, manage and ensure adherence to the company’s information systems policy – change management, security access and system administration and operation.
- Contribute to the preparation of departmental capital and operational budgets towards annual operating and or business plans.
- Manage departmental capital and operational expenditure in line with approved budget.
- Oversee provision of end-user support services, including service/helpdesk and associated technical support services.
- Contribute to the negotiation and administration of vendor/supplier, service agreements and contracts.
- Identify and plan departmental staffing/resource requirements in line with approved business plan budget with the support of the Human Resources department.
- Conduct Employee appraisals in line with the Performance Management Policy/handbook
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/electronic Engineering, or other related discipline from an accredited Higher Institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ Managerial experience in a similar position in a multi-site client-server environment.
Professional Qualification – Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
- Microsoft Certifications:
- MCITP, MCSE
Closing Date: 23rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Application for the role of Information Systems Manager”.