The Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDBG) on 1st April 2020 signed the Framework Agreement with the Federal Republic of Nigeria (represented by Federal Ministry of Finance) regarding the support in the implementation of the BRAVE Women Nigeria Program funded by Women Entrepreneurship Finance Initiative (We-Fi), administered by the World Bank. In 2019, prior to signing the agreement, IsDBG officially appointed Bank of Industry (BoI) as the Local Execution Agency (LEA). BRAVE Women Nigeria Project is to be implemented in Edo, Kano and Gombe States.
Bank of Industry (BoI) engaged W-Holistic Business Solutions to support the Program on Component 6: Set-Up & Capacity Building of a Project Management Unit (PMU) for Business Resilience Assistance for Value-Added Enterprises (BRAVE) Women in Nigeria.
Within this Component is the filling of the vacant 2.5 Years Contract position (subject to a possible extension of 6 months for project close-out) in the PMU as follows:
Job Title: Information Technology / Client Relation Management System (IT / CRM) Officer
- BRAVE Women Nigeria Project focuses on developing and increasing the economic opportunities for female entrepreneurs through skills training aimed at business viability (i.e. profitability) in targeted country-specific value chains. It will enhance the bankability, entrepreneurial, and market development skills of female owned/led Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) that are critical to sustainable local growth and job creation. Furthermore, it will promote pro-poor growth by targeting the value chain in the market segments and sectors where the majority of the poor earn their living, and tackle gender disparities in economic opportunities by targeting women entrepreneurs.
- All Officers will work under the direction of the Project Manager and provide technical assistance to ensure that the BRAVE Women Nigeria Project’s mission, goals and operations are achieved on time, on budget and within scope.
- The IT Officer will be responsible for coordinating and support the BRAVE Women Nigeria Project’s IT/CRM needs. S/he will design and administer CRM platform, dashboard and website to support BRAVE Women Nigeria Project needs.
S/he will provide support for the following tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design CRM platform and dashboard to support BRAVE Women Nigeria Project needs
- Lead the development of the CRM as the focal point for the delivery of membership management through the entire life cycle of members and extend the use of the system to encompass other key business applications.
- Act as system administrator and coordinator for the company’s member system requirements, principally through the CRM system, but also for other system and data management requirements
- Design and administer website connected directly with CRM to receive applications and to support communications and marketing and reporting activities as necessary
- Design and include all project forms in CRM
- As required, manage work of consultants/contractors related to the CRM system and website development and management.
- Provide advice and support the PMU and other relevant stakeholders in IT-related matters, including the provision of trainings and capacity building on CRM systems for the project team including advisors and partner banks.
- Manage and maintain the CRM platform and database and to upgrade when if needed and to produce the needed reports
- Follow up any issues related to the website and CRM dashboard
- Adding new functionalities to dashboard as required (reporting, success stories etc.)
- Facilitate consultations on system design and capability
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults (helpdesk support)
- Support data analysis and reporting including the timely production of reports from the project’s dashboard
- Contribute to CRM training and capacity-building activities of the PMU in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the engagement and supervision of external consultants for all IT/CRM activities on the project.
- Carry out additional duties to support the smooth operations and management of PMU
- A graduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years hands-on experience in the development of websites, use and development of open source-based CRM systems with NGOs, bilateral or multilateral developmental agencies
- Knowledge and experience of coding languages, including .php, java, webtracker and the ability to develop Word Press-based websites
- Strong technical understanding of CRM tools (e.g. Suite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc), including detailed understanding of all CRM functional areas and experience in leading the delivery of CRM implementation
- Strong skills and knowledge of general IT/office systems, Microsoft Office applications, computer software and hardware support (helpdesk support)
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholder groups
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral). Working knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an asset.
Closing Date: Thursday, 26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.