- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Product Marketing and Innovation and/or new technologies with at least 3 years on Management level. Entrepreneurship experience is a plus.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in computer and relevant mobile applications
- The scope of work for Innovation Manager (Consumer Market) will be around items such as Mobile Apps, payment, digital analytics, portal, TV, digital content, low cost ecosystem, new devices, Cloud, WiFi or LTE.
- The scope of work for Innovation Manager (Enterprise Market) will be around items such as M2M (machine to machine),
- IOT (internet of things), APIs (application program interfaces for SMS, billing, geolocation etc), Big Data, e-services (health, education, etc.
- Interface with all the Business Units (BUs) to bring about innovation and product development for the Company.
- Lead contribution to the yearly innovation product roadmap based on inputs from BUs, marketing and external actors.
- Business intelligence gathering on innovations in the relevant market at home and abroad.
- Relationship building with local innovation ecosystem as well as international bodies, technology players, etc.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their resume possibly with a scanned photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
Applications will be treated with confidentiality and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21/04/2015