• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and ensures learning is fun.
• Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
• Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
• Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and apply tested practices and methods.
• Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
• Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
• Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and develop custom reports to assist with planning and managing the company’s learning and development initiatives.
• Work with Instructional designers, Graphic Designers, and programmers to support eLearning content requirements.
• Upload and configure e-learning content into learning management system.
• Integrate emerging instructional methods and technologies into e-learning platform
• Review graphics, videos, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word for course catalogs and course information sheets.
• Develop instructor guides, student guides, and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
• Minimum BSc degree in Management, Human resources, Education, Learning and Development, Business administration or any related discipline
• Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• 2 – 3 years’ of demonstrated experience as an instructional designer
• Experience with a Learning Management System as a developer or administrator.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) and PowerPoint
• Ability to work effectively and collegially with team, especially with IT, Communications, and Marketing.
• Outstanding project management, organizational, problem solving and communication skills
• High quality, standard-based online course design and development
• Ability to design eLearning courses and manage budget
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested applicants can please apply via
Closing Date: 24th November, 2020