Our client a network and software solutions provider in Nigeria is looking to recruit an Internal Control & Audit.
• In line with the objectives of the function the candidate will help the business identify, measure, and manage risks as effectively as possible.
• Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and support the risk management process.
• Conduct risk assessment to identify material risk, prioritize risk, recommend risk mitigation Plans, and agree with the management on the plan of action.
• Prepare risk-based internal audit plan and business standard operating procedures/policies.
• Perform internal audits.
• Conduct a continuous review of all reconciliations, payments, and other regular activities and helps in maintaining the proper documentation for further compliance reviews.
• Helps in coordinating external and other regulatory compliance reviews.
• Maintain relationships with several internal business stakeholders to understand the business.
• Conduct business process review to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles.
• Conduct business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
• Support management in designing and developing documentations for strengthening controls.
• Prepare reports based upon audit results and present internal audit reports to the board.
• Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization.
• Provide continuous review to all department staff and help them with control inputs in performance and development in line with the organization’s goals, objectives, and policies.
Knowledge & Experience
• 4-6 years’ experience.
• Previous experience in Big 4 and/or FINTECH operations is an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of ERP is an added advantage.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and data analytics.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND.
• Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their cv to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Closing Date: 5th March, 2021