Fulfilgate Associates is a leading consulting firm established to offer cost reduction and revenue improvement solutions to both private companies and government institutions. Amongst other services, we work with our clients to design and implement the necessary framework from recruitment of the right employees to identification of training and manpower development needs; design training and manpower development programmes; implement the identified programmes and carry out post training evaluation to measure the impact and effectiveness of our trainings on the competencies of participants in their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Our Client, a Consumer Lending Company is urgently recruiting for:
JOB TITLE: Internal Control Officer – Ikeja, Lagos
- Professional Certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of 5years in audit and internal control functions in Microfinance/banking/financial sector
- Good knowledge of internal control processes and procedures
- Strong analytical skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Plan, organize and carry out the Internal Control functions, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan, prioritize work system and propose internal control policies.
- Assist in establishing and improving anti-fraud mechanism and check for possible fraud.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
- Formulate and implement the company’s annual internal control plans.
- Conduct special audit investigations on important issues in the company’s operations and management.
- Ensure the implementation of audit findings and improvement plan.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CV with a brief profile to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 20th October 2020.