Role: Inventory Officer
• Monitoring and evaluating the product/raw materials in coming and going.
• Provide quality report to the responsible authority.
• Up to date record keeping, ensuring that there is no surplus stock and removing the obsolete and damaged items.
• Preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods and managing stocks.
• Responsible for ensuring that the organization has the right amount of stock to meet customer’s needs and also to avoid overstocking certain items.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree in Business Administration or relevant course
• Experience Length: minimum of 2 years
• Proven work experience as an Inventory Officer.
• Able to work well within a team.
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
• Solid analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 9th May, 2021