Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high caliber investment Management and advisory services to individual, Corporate, domestic and international companies.
Due to expansion they are in need of:
Job Title: Investment Manager
Zip / Postal Code: 100001
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- Direct the review of market & industry trends to develop business insights and evaluate the impact upon the Organisation’s current and future performance
- Keep track of key developments as well as best practices to continually identify new ideas, tools and trends that could provide opportunities
- Identify, screen and prioritize strategic initiatives to expand organizational business
- Isolate and focus on key risks and success drivers in prioritized opportunities
- Translate theory into practical guidance for issues encountered
- Perform regular competitive & industry intelligence analysis and communicate to Senior Management
- Co-develop new strategic initiatives with the technical/field team at all stages of the business
- Build compelling pitch, substantiated with high-level business plan and identify potential stakeholders
- Cultivate and maintain relationship with equity investors and core audiences
- Direct the preparation of the Annual general reports, Equity Investor presentations, Statement of disclosures etc.
- Develop a market strategy for developing new business ventures, products and strategic initiatives.
- Monitor market and macroeconomic developments, reports and key statistics and update financial models to reflect ongoing interim results of strategic new business initiatives
- Develop and engage high performing, agile work team; training, coaching, driving diversity and mentoring the team
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship across the organisation
- Develop younger tenured colleagues through mentoring and apprenticeship
- Ensure the right people fit on your team to deliver the organisation’s mandate
- Operational Excellence
- BSc minimum in Business Administration, Finance, or any related discipline
- Professional in Investment Banking environment, with at least one year in senior management roles focusing on new business development and investor relations roles
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial and client-minded focus
- Relevant experience and understanding of infrastructure development issues, infrastructure finance, project development and private equity
- Working knowledge and understanding of the infrastructure development landscape across the African market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for motivating key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage prospective investors.
Closing Date: 30th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online