Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Investment Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- Confidence and Perseverance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation.
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- To bring in investors to make financial investments.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Collaborative and individual design and recommend tailor-made investment solutions to current and prospective clients based on client need analysis
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contracts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the stated time frame.
- Keep and maintain an accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints.
- Prepare and analyze reports on client interest and need analysis, innovative solutions (products), competitive activities, and feasibility market survey to management.
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function.
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical
knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback.
- Ensuring quality assurance in identifying product improvements and new products in cognizance with industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients.
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices.
- Develop and deploy individual and team strategies to bolster sustainable sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Investment Officer’ as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 1st October, 2020