ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL) is an Engineering, Technology, Investment, and Consultancy Company that provides a strategic, flexible, experience, and innovative approach to delivering excellent services for its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Administrator
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The candidate is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the company’s computer systems, servers, and data security systems. The IT administrators will oversee organizations’ computer systems and manage IT teams, maintain information systems and networks, upgrade and install new hardware/software, and perform troubleshooting. Also, back up data, manage network security, and company/its clients’ website
- Manage the company’s website
- Install the software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT Team, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for the desktop environment.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Manage the entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Recommend and coordinate training on website development and digital marketing
- Maintain, manage and coordinate the company’s Google page, Facebook,
- Instagram, Twitter, newsletters, blog, Jiji, Snapchat and any other online presence
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Carry out other assignments with respect to this position
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 22nd May, 2021