Turkish Furniture Republic is a Turkish furniture manufacturing company based in Abuja, a Subsidiary of Firat Building Materials Limited. We specialize in furniture production with state of the art designs and a fully functional and well-equipped factory at Amadem Plaza, Mabushi, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Assistant
Location: Kado, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position primary focus is in the areas of web operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management.
- You’ll provide constant administration support including proofreading, data entry, and operating essential machinery such as printers and copiers.
- Steady backing up data and control access to this data.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to Turkish Furniture Republic strategy.
- Designs and produces basic reports.
- Transfer computer files between platforms.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Assist in planning, implementation, management, monitoring and upgrade of all Turkish Furniture Republic websites.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any related field.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages most especially Advanced Excel.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Work as part of a team in stressful situations; maintain composure in the face of heavy workload and constant interruptions.
- Ability to show respect to other cultures and work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Basic graphic design knowledge.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 20th November, 2020