Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinates and implements business continuity efforts and disaster recovery planning for medium to highly complex assignments that comply with applicable regulations and organizational priorities.
- Develops and conducts or assists with corporate awareness and training programs regarding business continuity and disaster recovery programs.
- Consults with vendors, managers and subject matter experts across the organization to identify critical business processes and ensure adequate testing takes place.
- Provides guidance and recommendations on the development and implementation of institution-wide disaster recovery management programs, including maturity models, methodologies, sourcing strategies, plans, metrics, testing contingency capabilities, reporting and scorecards for all components of the programs.
- Develops risk management procedures, business continuity scenarios and contingencies and advises on business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure all plans are up to date and meet regulator and organizational requirements.
- Leads all data collection, data analysis and risk analysis strategies to support the Business Impact Analysis and all related enterprise risk assessments.
- Analyze documentation for completeness regarding business continuity tests and exercises, including the identification of critical points of failure and recommendations for remediation.
- Responsible for business continuity and disaster recovery reports for management, regulators, and vendors including recommendation of risk management strategies.
- Participates in all recovery drills and leads exercises of medium to high complexity.
- Assists with business continuity and disaster recovery research efforts to ensure current plans reflect industry best practices.
- Maintains and tests various communication methods, such as emergency notifications and call trees to ensure appropriate communications during unforeseen events.
Education/Years of Experience/Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent years of experience required
- 7-10 years of IT work experience in information systems support, administration, risk management, and disaster recovery.
- Business Continuity Certified Professional Preferred
Closing Date: 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job title” as subject of the email.