Position: IT /Data Abuja Officer in Heartland Alliance Int’l.
Part of the Criteria for selection
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology and any relevant Engineering field
- At least 3 years post NYSC experience in a reputable organization.
- Good knowledge of IT operating systems, especially Windows.
- Knowledge of system development methods used for the development of new system and enhancement of the existing information systems
- Ability to gather and analyse facts, draw conclusions, define problems and suggest solutions.
- Ability to use programming procedures and techniques in the implementation of computer programs
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- MS Exchange. Active Directory and other mail protocols
- Hands-on networking experience
- My professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience supporting and maintaining an asset database
- Confident communications skills
- Good organizational and lime management
- Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups.
To apply, kindly submit a one-page (300 words) cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, e-mail and phone number) to: email@example.com
Please note your full name and position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Candidates must be available for immediate employment. Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other inquiries, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20/01/2015