Anadach Group – Our client is a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos, The Facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality Patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Position: IT / Social Media Marketer
JOb Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Social Media marketer will be a highly self-motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future clients. This person must be creative, mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way. This position is responsible for creating a deliberate and intentional social media strategy that delivers results through organic and paid advertising. The strategy will build and grow brand awareness and create a positive online reputation to cultivate leads that will convert to new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years in a social media marketing role of any capacity within any organization
- Digital marketing training / certification will be an added advantage
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Strategies to build and nurture a community on an accelerated timeline
- Ability to draft content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content
- Plan specific and timely marketing campaigns based on an event dates.
- Organize virtual events such as webinars etc.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, and digital marketing).
- Computer Hardware Knowledge
- Computer Software Knowledge
- Internet Applications
- Networks and wireless
- Operating Systems
- Internet Security
- Data analytics and data science
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating the measureable impact you have made in your current place of work and the specific skills you have that complement the job requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate your “Full name and Reference position” as the subject of your email.
- Please Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.