We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support – COVID 19 – Sero Prevalence Survey
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kano,
Employment Type: Temporary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and troubleshoot applications and services on computers, networks, and mobile devices.
- Ensure all systems remain functional, available, and secure
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables, and other supplies.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and devices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Experience:3 – 5 years
- 2 years systems development, support provision or systems analysis experience
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- A good understanding of systems and systems thinking are a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Some experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Some experience in software development and coding (C# prefarably) added advantage
- Good understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL) added advantage
- Strong organizational, time management, computer and communication skills to strengthen and cultivate a relationship to help achieve organizational goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English required.
- Ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage
Closing Date: 21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online