The LST-2 is an integral part of the saturation dive team and shall adhere to
standards for the safe and efficient conduct of diving operations, including but not
limited to ensuring the safety of saturation team and support crew. She/he must
ensure safety is never jeopardized to achieve a task. He/she is able to carry out all
the normal tasks of life support.
Must possess the following:
- Training from a diving school accredited through ADCI or IMCA
Relevant industry training suitable for role
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial diving, including bell experience, required.
- 2+ years’ experience in diver assessment treatment tables, and emergency
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015