Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lifeguard (Female)
Slots: 2 Openings
- Open the pool each day and close it down each evening, depending on schedule and hours.
- Treat the pool with appropriate concentration of chemicals on a regular schedule.
- Monitor pool related activities closely throughout shift and identify any safety issues.
- Direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions.
- Monitor weather reports closely to ensure safety of guests.
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 2-4 years lifeguard experience preferred.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Current and valid ARC Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certification.
Closing Date: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.