The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Depot Logistics
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Formulate annual budgets required for the bus depot.
- Implement improvement initiatives to enhance operations.
- Lead recovery actions for incidents or accidents.
- Manage external contractors to meet business requirements.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Answering customer queries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 4 years professional experience in similar capacity
- Background in fleet and depot operations is critical.
Closing Date: 21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send his or her CV and Cover Letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.