Aizini Investment Company Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BSc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable Candidates residing in Lagos will be considered for the position.