A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery/Customs House Broker
- Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally?
- If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment.
- Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
- Do your absolute best together with your colleagues to execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team
- Steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth
- Join a team of colleagues who have robust functional acumen, strong insight, informed opinions and passion for the dynamics behind global trade
- You will be the face of the company in front of customers while handling their queries & issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction through high quality, positive customer experience and a smooth execution of the end to end shipment lifecycle
- Act as a key contact and build strong and sustainable relationship with external & internal stakeholders including Commercial team and Global Service Centre for handover of business terms and conditions agreed
- Hunt sales leads and follow up opportunities to attract new customers, revive lost or inactive accounts as well as developing business with regular customers. This will include conducting sales promotion campaigns
- Ensure all relevant products and services are proposed to the customer to maximise Maersk profitability
- Promote the Maersk Brand in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media
- Manage sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly report to Management
- Develop strong understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements.
We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in shipping/logistics/freight forward
- 2-3 years of Customs/Delivery experience (import/export lifecycle)
- Team player
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused, proactive and Commercial career orientation
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity where we will provide you with the framework to build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry
- Build your knowledge from working with world-class experts within the shipping and business fields
- Build a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career
- Be significantly exposed to high level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges
- Become part of a diverse team where we play to win and ‘we’ always comes before ‘I’.
Closing Date: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online