Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an indigenous Pharmaceuticals & Drug Company. It’s a multi-disciplinary company that was established over 20 years ago as a response to the Governments invitation to private entrepreneurs to establish companies that can compete with their foreign counterparts in the delivery of quality services.
Due to expansion, they are in need of:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- To ensure appropriate maintenance and management of machineries and equipment across the organization
- To oversee the operations and maintenance of all company machinery and equipment
- Conduct routine inspection on all machines and equipment to ascertain their state and working condition.
- Monitor the activities of maintenance contractors to ensure adherence to agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all equipment.
- Actively with the maintenance manager towards the formulation and implementation of maintenance / engineering department related Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of short- and long-term infrastructure / machineries requirement or needs.
- Facilitate the periodic review of the department’s internal customer satisfaction survey to identify service improvement areas.
- Develop maintenance schedule for all machines and ensure strict adherence to the schedule.
- Proactively initiate and maintain good relationships with all maintenance vendors and regulatory bodies.
- Manage emergency situations that might arise from mechanical/system/communication failure
- Provide day-to-day onsite maintenance support for all Group’s mechanical and electrical installations and fittings.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Board of Directors or Executive Director.
- A University Degree or its equivalent in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Other relevant certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-graduation experience preferably in a manufacturing / production company.
- Strong equipment / machinery maintenance skill.
- Excellent technical background
- Ability to lead, train and own a team of young graduates
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Tact and diplomatic.
- Multi-tasking and deadline oriented.
- Good communicator.
Closing Date: 30th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online