A company in the financial services sector, listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, requires qualified candidates for the following positions:
Manager, Information Technology Job in Financial Services Sector
Reports to the Managing Director and oversees the effective and efficient operation of the IT department and ensures departmental alignment with the organisation’s business operations, goals and targets. Candidate should
- Have demonstrable experience and evidence of success in an information management role with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Be knowledgeable about computer hardware, software systems and networking.
- Have ability to operate computerized insurance management software.
- Have knowledge of database systems, understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities.
- Have good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Be able to explain complex systems in simple terms; evaluate new technologies for competitive advantage; and discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Have knowledge of system administration, web server configuration and web services.
- Have relevant degree(s), evidence of continuous professional development in an IT role and a minimum of between eight and ten years’ experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs/resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should be the title of the position being applied for, No other form of application is acceptable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 14/04/2015