Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Regulatory, Compliance and Corporate Governance)
Requisition code: NG154721VA
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
- Directly responsible for procedures and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices
- Delivery of corporate governance functions (individually and through staff), including:
- Corporate policy
- Statutory corporate reporting
- Business continuity
- Risk management
- Corporate communications and public relations:
- Public access to information
- Complex complaint handling
- Corporate information systems
- Records/archives management
- Support effectiveness reviews of corporate governance and compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable regulatory standards and international leading practices.
- Support with developing and implementing robust corporate governance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and support with development of training materials for internal and external corporate governance trainings.
- Support the development of business ethics and regulatory compliance management frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for entity governance in various respective sectors.
- Support the development of thought leadership in corporate governance for companies across various industries.
Qualifications and Experienced Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies (LLB and B.L) with a minimum of second class upper
- Have a minimum of six credit in WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 10 years post Bar experience is required
- Experience in corporate governance, regulatory compliance review
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years old as at date of application.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online