- Inspect ships and offshore structures for damage conditions
- Determine the cause, nature and extent of loss associated with accident involving ships and
- Identify, analyse and evaluate risk associated with the operation of ships and offshore equipment
- Inspect steam boilers, pressure vessel, cranes and lifting equipment
- Possess a 2nd class certificate of competence in marine engineering and must have served as a 2nd engineer onboard a foreign going vessel or a coastal vessel.
- Experience on tankers and offshore supply vessel is required
- Experience on the operation of steam boiler and lifting equipment is required.
Method of Application
Application letter and resume should be sent to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact will only be by email.
Closing Date: 25/03/2015