A growing indigenous Engineering and Inspection in Lagos seeks to fill the following key positions, as a result of its strategic responsibility drive.
Marine Engineer (Class 1) Job in Engineering Company
- Inspect ships and offshore structures for damage conditions
- Determine the cause, nature and extent of loss associated with accident involving ships offshore structures
- Identify, analyse and evaluate risk associated with operation of ships and offshore equipment. .
- Inspect steam boilers, pressure vessel, cranes and lifting equipment
- Possess a 1st class certificate of competence in marine engineering and must have served
as a chief engineer onboard a foreign going vessel or a coastal vessel.
- Experience on tankers and offshore supply vessel is required
- Experience on the operation of steam boiler and lifting equipment is required.
Method of Application
Application letter and resume should be sent to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Contact will only be by email.
Closing Date: 25/03/2015