Boecker Nigeria is hiring a Marketing and Communications Officer for its Lagos branch.
Boecker®️ Marketing and Communications Officer is held accountable for the below job responsibilities:
• Execute, under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, Boecker®️ Marketing and Communications activities in the country, looking after, but not limited to, branding, advertising, events and exhibitions, online campaigns, and digital media.
• Research best channels to communicate Boecker®️ core message and reflect the brand purpose through suitable and budgeted marketing and communications plan.
• Coordinate with sales department on marketing tactics to develop LOBs, increase leads and assist them in reaching their targets.
• Sustain needed inventory level of marketing materials, promotional items and uniforms.
• Coordinate with the Group Marketing and Communications Department on updating the company’s website and social media platforms related to branch’s activities.
• Assist and implement Boecker®️ Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and prepare for involvement in local community events.
• Link and coordinate with PR companies for public coverage of Boecker®️ events.
• Handle the distribution process of press releases and newsletters to all clients.
• Support in developing Boecker®️ newsletters.
• Identify and recommend to MarCom Manager local events and exhibitions that fit the Marketing and Communications strategy of Boecker®️.
• Communicate, follow up and ensure quality output with marketing materials suppliers (printing presses, promotional items, etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
• Experience with digital marketing tools like: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Canva, VSCO and Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization.
• Intermediate level with project management tool SPSS (Statical package for Social Sciences)
• Experience with Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Kindly forward RELEVANT CVs to Adebimpe.email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th February, 2021