A Bible Believing Christian Organisation based in Germany is recruiting for its sister company (Et-errand & Cargo Service) in Nigeria for the positions below:
Position: Marketing / Business Development Executives
Do you possess excellent communication skills in order to be able to communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships?
Can you arrange an effective distribution of marketing materials and maintain/ update customer databases?
Do you have the ability to contribute to, and develop effective marketing plans and strategies?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then our firm is seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Business Development Executive.
- Prepare marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns, engage customers and maximize commercial growth
- Communicate with target audiences, build brand awareness and develop customer relationships
- Prepare business proposals and bids
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Develop and sustain viable business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Marketing all Products and services prospective clients
- Process client complaints and feedback
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Prepare and send error-free weekly, monthly and quarterly report on sales performance to the management.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any other related field
- 2-3 years proven experience as marketing/business development executive or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- The candidate must demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, professional presence, and comprehensive understanding of marketing and sales strategies.
- Analytical and strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Cargo and Logistics industry.
- Persuading, Influencing and Negotiating Skills
- Computer literacy, excellent knowledge of MS Office and other marketing tools
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team with a customer-oriented approach.
Method of Application
All applications should be submitted with qualifications and a cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th May 2021
NB: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.