- Minimum of 20 years progressive operational and managerial experience in developing communication strategies with at least 5 years at Senior Managerial level with an International Company.
- Must have proven track record delivering superior results and assuming leadership roles.
- Success in roles requiring execution of multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people across the organization.
- Provide strategic direction for the overall operations of the Marketing Communications Department to achieve business plans.
- Establish and maintain key relationships with stakeholders.
- Develop annual Below- The-Line events and sponsorships.
- Improve on company image through creative PR strategies
- Provide creative ideas for stunning advertorials.
- Secure and promote the company’s high visibility through effective management of the media.
- Monitor the business environment and surveillance services.
- Manage relationships with the advertising agencies.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26/02/2015