Vennit Technologies is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned serving both foreign and local businesses; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Vennit is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Oyo, Ogun and Lagos
Report directly to: Head of Sales
Job Type: Part Time
- Responsible for the marketing and cross selling of our products and services while ensuring prompt and quality customer relationship management
- Respond to customers inquiries on the activities of the business line
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Prepare call memos for weekly review
- Involves in the Cheque pick up and revenue collections
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Actively support and develop the business unit [BU] to deliver required growth and achieve agreed target.
- Actively drive the sales process in relation to winning, and developing profitable clients.
- Ensure robust account planning is in place for all prospects and that key actions are completed on time
- Actively identify and work with colleagues across the business to capitalize on account penetration and cross-selling opportunities and other duties that may be assigned.
Skill / Competencies / Job Requirements
- HND / B.Sc holder in any discipline
- Must have at least 1- 2 years’ experience in the Micro Finance Sector
- Must be smart and presentable
- A natural drive to be successful and are motivated by going above and beyond!
- Those who possess excellent rapport building skills
- A tenacious, proactive and methodical approach
- Someone who wants to take ownership of their work and their own career
- A forward-thinking individual who can identify new opportunities and come forward with ideas to better the company
- Good knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Good Communication Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Relationship Management
- Good Team Player
- Negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of computer and banking applications
- Processing accuracy
- Basic accounting skills
- Attention to detail.
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- 0-3 years of experience.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online