- To assist the Equipment coordinator to manage the company’s drilling and completion Equipment I Materials to improve operational efficiency.
- Focal Point for the Movement and loading or materials to the rig site.
- To Implement the Health, Safety, Environmental, HSE guidelines in the movement of goods and materials.
- Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE
- Move and load the OCTG materials to ensure timely/efficient delivery.
- Work with C&P department in the arrangement/storage of all drilling and completions equipment/materials.
- Ensure that the supplied wells equipment and materials go through the required Quality Assurance process before loading out to the rig site
- Deliver wells materials to site on schedule and to the quality standards specified in the well proposal.
- Work seamlessly with C&P and Technical Teams to ensure correct equipment are delivered to site.
- Load out of contractors equipment to ensure timely delivery all site as specified in the material requisition.
- Support the Equipment Coordinator in his Community Relations duties to ensure minimum disruption in the movement of goods
- Perform the Physical count of materials and reconcile with the books.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A degree in Physical Sciences or Equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years experience in drilling, Completion and or Wall Intervention Engineering Department.
- Good supervisory skills
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills with PC litercy
- Proficient in English language, both in speech and in writing.
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to use the position they are applying for as the subject matter of their application. Application should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: 19/02/2015