- The Mechanical Dive Technician is responsible for overseeing and carrying out all
mechanical and hydraulic repairs, overhauls, maintenance and upgrades on a wide
range of saturation and air diving system.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Relevant industry training suitable for role
- Applicant must be Nigerians with pleasant disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal Skill
- Excellent written I verbal communications skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all personnel and business matters
- Must be able to work in and supervise a team in a remote environment.
- Ability to work flexibly
- Good health
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite for reports and administration duties
- Signed logbook or similar official record. .
- All Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and
Application/Cover letter plus Credentials as single MS-Word document to: email@example.com.
Please note that ONLY qualified applicants will be contact.
Closing Date: 03/03/2015