Position Summary/Purpose of Position
- Medical Laboratory Scientists will provide support for different research projects that require basic medical microbiology and hematology skills. Experience with managing automated bacterial culture systems will be an advantage. Highly motivated and diligent personnel holding this position may have the benefit of supported additional training overseas. Work hours on this program are project-target driven and may not conform to routine/standard work hours.
- Minimum requirement consist of Bachelors degree in medical laboratory sciences.
- Candidates with a Masters degree in’ medical microbiology or related basic medical sciences with interest in medical research are also invited to apply.
- Previous experience in a medical facility will be an advantage but not mandatory.
- A competitive salary package will be offered based on experience in the field and degree.
Method of Applications
When applying for any of the listed positions above, please submit cover letter with research interests, curriculum vitae, name and e-mail address of three professional references.
Applications can be e-mailed to Ifainjobs@yahoo.com. Only e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- For best consideration, applications should be received by April 30, 2015 or until a suitable candidate is identified for all the positions.