Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-Software Developer
- The Software Developer responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- The Software Developer will be involved in liaising with the Product Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Design, installation, testing and maintenance of software programs.
- Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies, platforms and third party products
- Reviewing and updating of current systems.
- Carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed timeframes and milestones.
- Provide assistance, training to the end users and write comprehensive technical documentation using the standard tools TFS and ensure that the application code is described clearly.
- Presenting solutions for system improvements.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Producing, clean, efficient codes based on specification
- Training users and development of training manuals
- Work closely with other developers such as the UX designer in building out optimal solutions in order to help scale the business.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Provide technical guidance for clients.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with software design and development
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Strong background in computer programming.
- Up to date knowledge of technological developments.
- Ability to learn new languages and technology
- Software design, documentation, testing and debugging skills.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge in software designing, web development, design patterns, web applications, business analysis, agile methodologies, web services, software integration, project management, design patterns and programming.
- Frameworks: .Net Core, AngularJS
- Database: MySQL, MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL
- OS: Linux, Windows
- DevOps: Heroku, Azure, Docker
- Web Services: REST API, SOAP, GraphQL API
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.