Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Executive
- Responsible for all Sales and efficient Distribution activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for implementing and driving sales and distribution initiatives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Responsible for Customers performance review in Value and Volume as against target
- Recommend appropriate Strategies to improve sales and achieve customers’ targets.
- Responsible for handling all Customers complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
- Gather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within the assigned Territory.
- Give feedback to the company on customers’ response to company products and other activities.
- Execute and supervise all brand and trade activation and support activities in the territory.
- Ensure timely update on competitors’ activities and report same to the management.
- Carry out all market activations in the Territory in accordance with the company policy.
- Responsible for efficient utilisation of company assets in the assigned territory.
- Manage sales team through accompaniments to enhance performance.
- Recommend on the job training for the team
- Participate in the development of training materials for the sales force.
- Hold regular monthly review meeting with team to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales and distribution report according to company standards.
- Eligible candidate must possess the following skills & knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Knowledge of Excel, ppt etc.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customers needs.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG
- Ability to motivate and enforce compliance
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- BSC/BA in Business Administration or related field and preferrably worked as a modern trade executive
Closing Date: 16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.