The objective of the CSDP is to increase access of people (in rural communities) in the Federal Capital
Territory to improved Social and Natural Resources Infrastructure services in a sustainable manner
through the provision of grant support to communities. The project will be implemented over a five (5) year period.
Federal Capital Territory Community and Social Development Project (FCT-CSDP), hereby invites
applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors as well as within, for
recruitment into the Community and Social Development Project.
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Job in FCT-Social Dev Project
The M&E Manager shall be charged with the responsibility of:
- Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on State Agency (SA) activities.
- Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M & E units;
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the Management of Information
Systems and Monitoring& Evaluation to meet the expectations of the SA;
- Liaising with the Operations and Finance and Administration departments to collect and collate data for tracking of key activities of the SA: (budget performance, financial matters like costing/pricing of CSDP activities in the State, operations, etc), and
- Providing cumulative records. analysis and statistics of activities over time to guide operations and provide information base for planning and future evaluation
- Ensuring compliance to environmental main streaming and other safe guarding requirement.
Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree or HND in Agriculture. Statistics, Social Science, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least twelve (12) years post qualification experience, knowledge Computer is mandatory.
- Previous Experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should submit Ten (10) number of hand written application each with
comprehensive curriculum vitae within three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager
Federal Capital Territory, Community and Social Development Project (FCT-CSDP),
NO.106A Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi District Utako, Garki, FCT.
Applicant to clearly mark on the envelop “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Position”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 07/04/2015