- Driving personnel and moving goods/staff between and within communities and within and outside the FCT
- Ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of vehicles
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least, Primary or Secondary Certificate or OND in Automobile Engineering.
- They must also have practical knowledge of the traffic code and should be driver/mechanic with driver’s license C. D. or E and good driving experience of not less than 6 years of experience, accident free.
- Possession of Driver Mechanic Trade Test II and I is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should submit Ten (10) number of hand written application each with comprehensive curriculum vitae within three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager
Federal Capital Territory, Community and Social Development Project (FCT-CSDP),
NO.106A Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi District Utako, Garki, FCT.
Applicant to clearly mark on the envelop “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Position”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 07/04/2015